NServiceBus supports three profiles out of the box, Lite, Integration and Production. Dependent on which profile you have set at startup, NServiceBus will run with a different setup, i.e. writing to memory in Lite...
- A look at Azure Search
- Performance Monitoring the Azure Service Bus
- Resilient Messaging with the Azure Service Bus
- Azure Event Hubs for High Volume Message Processing
- Using Azure WebJobs to Simplify Running Background Processes
- Setting the Current Culture to All Threads in .NET
- Getting Caller Information in C#
- Using log4net with Azure Diagnostics
- From 5 days to 15 minutes
- OWIN – using WsFederation with ACS.
agile ASP.NET MVC Atom Azure Azure Performance Testing BDD Best Practices CQRS datajs Enity Framework FluentAssertions HttpClient Retry JSON JSONP Keep it simple KISS Knockout Learning BDD Load Testing Load Test Rig NServiceBus NuGet OData Profiles Repository Retrospective Retry Policy Scrum scrum testing Selenium 2 SignalR Software Development SpecFlow Startup Tasks Testing Transient Fault Application Block Unit Testing Unit Tests Virtual Network WadLogsTable WCF WCF Data Service WebDriver Windows Azure Windows Azure Connect